danielashley000danielashley000

Main Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

Greatest sprite animation ever.

There are so many awesome animations making it to the top of the list: I'm so happy for NG!!!

I have really found someone to set my sites for as far as talent goes... the flashwork being seen this week is amazing... this is one of the greatest IMO.

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

Omg Absolutely Hell Yeah Fuckin HELL YEAH

Absolutely perfect piece of flash. Absolutely flawless representation and design, the scene select menus kick ass... I was stunned by the amazing quality of all the fight scenes...

For some reason I couldn't stop laughing as the doll said, "Ergo" 3 times in a row. ABsolutely the best flash animation EVER.

If this doesn't STAY at top of the top 50 of all time: I will consider Newgrounds a suck ass website.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Yep. Greatest animation I've ever seen on the net.

Sorry, but could the next person who reviews post the soundlibrary.com or whatever the link was? Thanks. I tried to enter it after reading it but none of the adresses worked.

Another Day Five Another Day Five

Too mushy for a cartoon.

The animation is good, I know the amount of work it takes to hand-animate, but the concept just wasnt that good, AT ALL. The song made this movie seem absolutely GAY... seriously... am I supposed to be moved watching cartoon characters run around the woods with a gay ass soundtrack?

This needs: More edge, better music (actual music, not just a ripped track), and characters with personality...

too cookie cutter for me. if it weren't for the animation I might've given this a 5 or lower.

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

I'm glad you appreciate the hard work.
I know its not for everyone. the stories are always supposed to be a little sketchy and simple.
I'm sorry if you didn't see any personality in the characters.
-Dim

A Tribute To You A Tribute To You

Hahah

I don't know how you clocks manage to pull off such nice scores with such SHIT movies... but well done, well done...

GreyClock responds:

Hahah

WTFNOOB - Bounce WTFNOOB - Bounce

WEAK!

Just because it looks good it gets first page? This game SUCKS.

Hey look, you get to slap your spacebar until your wrists hurt,and you will NEVER WIN!!!

Fuck this shit, let's see some good content make first page for a change.

SpriteRemixClock responds:

what

The Swordsman 2 The Swordsman 2

This is close to mine in score?

Umm.. my movie is 5 minutes long, with 6 different soundtracks and about 5 times more handdrawn animation.

and you have the same score as me... Newgrounds is pretty lame.

wallpaperman responds:

YEAH! I agree, my other movie is like 7 minutes long, with 2 different songs, smooth animation, great artwork, and everything (not boasting at all) and has a score of like 2!! crappy eh?

The Story of Techno Cat The Story of Techno Cat

Could've been much better.

The art work was pretty bad... I don't know how but you managed to avoid any real style...

The story seemed okay until it got nowhere... you should've focused less on the batch of kittens and more on techno kitty..

You didn't even show techno kitty becoming a dj or anything, which is a shame.

Sounds Of Thunder Sounds Of Thunder

Holy Shit Wow Amazing Fucking Wow

All I can say is, if it's going to be subtitled and have music with english, why not get english voice acting? I didn't like the sound of that guy at all...

Ryu Vs Bison 2 (HR) Ryu Vs Bison 2 (HR)

This needs a ten.

This was just cool to watch.