danielashley000danielashley000

Main Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

Greatest sprite animation ever.

There are so many awesome animations making it to the top of the list: I'm so happy for NG!!!

I have really found someone to set my sites for as far as talent goes... the flashwork being seen this week is amazing... this is one of the greatest IMO.

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

Omg Absolutely Hell Yeah Fuckin HELL YEAH

Absolutely perfect piece of flash. Absolutely flawless representation and design, the scene select menus kick ass... I was stunned by the amazing quality of all the fight scenes...

For some reason I couldn't stop laughing as the doll said, "Ergo" 3 times in a row. ABsolutely the best flash animation EVER.

If this doesn't STAY at top of the top 50 of all time: I will consider Newgrounds a suck ass website.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Yep. Greatest animation I've ever seen on the net.

Sorry, but could the next person who reviews post the soundlibrary.com or whatever the link was? Thanks. I tried to enter it after reading it but none of the adresses worked.

dolphin dash dolphin dash

omg that was nuts

great

Newgrounds RPG Demo Newgrounds RPG Demo

Its a little hard to get around. (slow very slow, even in low quality walking for me was slow).

Anti Clock King Anti Clock King

he's right you know

clocks are lame... they are like the phrase, "wassuuuup" funny at first, then a lame attempt at having a schtick.

they are pieces of fruit... with a clock on their face... and they get high scores...

*takes shit on Newgrounds* for shaaaame.

GrapefruitcIock responds:

I can't quite see how you think this and still review my movie.
Usually when you don't like something, you tend to avoid it, but you, on the other hand, seem to just want to waste your time by writting a review which has no point: For you see,
1)It will not affect me whatsoever as it isn't even constructive.
2)It won't motivate me into making clock-free movies.
3)No one will care what you think.